Daniel Wellington Iconic Link Black Dial Round Case Quartz Unisex Watch - DW00100204
Inclusive of all taxes
- Get an Extra 15% off using WELCOME15 on your first purchase
- Applicable only on Jewellery Offer: Buy 2 and get 10% off, Buy 3 and get 15% off, Buy 4 and get 20% off
- No Cost EMI is available on all credit cards for up to 12 months for products above Rs. 7,000/-
A modern take on a classic design, the Iconic Link is the revelation behind years of meticulous craftsmanship. The Iconic Link features a luxurious metal bracelet with three-piece links; each segment is comprised of solid steel, individually crafted pieces in an elegantly tapered form, ensuring a seamless transition from case to clasp. The distinctive and sculptural lines of the raised midpiece blend effortlessly with the watch case, as our signature twelve index dial takes on a renewed, modern silhouette. The Iconic Link is available in polished stainless steel (316L) with a vibrant silver finish or with refined rose gold plating. The link bracelet can be adjusted for a perfect fit at your local watchmaker or Daniel Wellington store. *Please note that the watch size mentioned (28mm / 32mm / 36mm / 40mm) is the diameter that is measured from Bezel to Bezel.
- MORE DETAILS
Just Watches will service every brand name watch sold on our website for a period of 2 years after purchase. All our products go through rigorous quality tests. You will the original manufacturer's warranty card with every purchase on our website.
All products sold on our website come with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. If you face any problems with your watch post your purchase, you can reach out to us at our helpline number or book an appointment at the nearest store near you.
What's Not Covered
Every brand has their individual warranty policy. However, we have outlined cases below which are excluded generally from Manufacturer's Warranty.
- External wear-and-tear from normal daily use.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch
- Defects caused by outside force, improper use, or ANY such incidental damages which occur by dropping or banging the timepiece.
- Any lost/missing stones or gems on the outer portion of the watch or watch face
- Outside modifications and third party repair attempts void the warranty
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.