Daniel Wellington Petite St Mawes White Dial Round Case Quartz Women Watch - DW00100552
Inclusive of all taxes
- Get an Extra 15% off using WELCOME15 on your first purchase
- Applicable only on Jewellery Offer: Buy 2 and get 10% off, Buy 3 and get 15% off, Buy 4 and get 20% off
- No Cost EMI is available on all credit cards for up to 12 months for products above Rs. 7,000/-
For a slightly smaller gold watch for women, the Petite Mawes has a lot to say. It speaks about understated elegance, minimalism, and the small joys of life. With its white dial, framed in a stainless steel case with a radiant gold plating, this timepiece is also a versatile addition to your wardrobe. The brown leather watch strap suits both casual and elegant looks. It also fits your budget, considering that it’s one of the most affordable small watches for women. Small gold watch for women. Paired with a white dial and brown leather watch strap.
- MORE DETAILS
Just Watches will service every brand name watch sold on our website for a period of 2 years after purchase. All our products go through rigorous quality tests. You will the original manufacturer's warranty card with every purchase on our website.
All products sold on our website come with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. If you face any problems with your watch post your purchase, you can reach out to us at our helpline number or book an appointment at the nearest store near you.
What's Not Covered
Every brand has their individual warranty policy. However, we have outlined cases below which are excluded generally from Manufacturer's Warranty.
- External wear-and-tear from normal daily use.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch
- Defects caused by outside force, improper use, or ANY such incidental damages which occur by dropping or banging the timepiece.
- Any lost/missing stones or gems on the outer portion of the watch or watch face
- Outside modifications and third party repair attempts void the warranty
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.