Gc Silver Dial Women's Watch -G2055-22
Inclusive of all taxes
- Get an Extra 15% off using WELCOME15 on your first purchase
- Applicable only on Jewellery Offer: Buy 2 and get 10% off, Buy 3 and get 15% off, Buy 4 and get 20% off
Gio Collection watches are elegant and sleek yet loud enough to make the right noise and like the rules of the game go - a blend is always good - a little of everything makes up perfection, add to it the Gio ruggedness, the appeal, the charm, beauty, and mystique. The brand is such that every one of you would want it on your hands (and you will not be reprimanded for it, we promise). There is something stored for each one - the ladies have the new dials in the Aphrodite and Artemis collection to flaunt away and the men can all be suave with the Thorr and Osiris. The rugged silicon straps, the sturdy leather belts, and the delicate metal straps are all out there to up your game. Whether you want to pick one from the men's lot or grab your hands on the ladies' pieces, you can possess these timeless beauties at the most.
- MORE DETAILS
Just Watches will service every brand name watch sold on our website for a period of 2 years after purchase. All our products go through rigorous quality tests. You will the original manufacturer's warranty card with every purchase on our website.
All products sold on our website come with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. If you face any problems with your watch post your purchase, you can reach out to us at our helpline number or book an appointment at the nearest store near you.
What's Not Covered
Every brand has their individual warranty policy. However, we have outlined cases below which are excluded generally from Manufacturer's Warranty.
- External wear-and-tear from normal daily use.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch
- Defects caused by outside force, improper use, or ANY such incidental damages which occur by dropping or banging the timepiece.
- Any lost/missing stones or gems on the outer portion of the watch or watch face
- Outside modifications and third party repair attempts void the warranty
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.