Gc Black Dial Men's Watch -AD-0051-D
Inclusive of all taxes
- Get an Extra 15% off using WELCOME15 on your first purchase
- Applicable only on Jewellery Offer: Buy 2 and get 10% off, Buy 3 and get 15% off, Buy 4 and get 20% off
- No Cost EMI is available on all credit cards for up to 12 months for products above Rs. 7,000/-
Style and performance perfectly combine together to form this men's analog watch that is brought to you by Gio Collection. Operated by a quartz movement, the black round dial is encased in a 36 mm case. This watch from the Men In Black collection features glow-in-the-dark hands, bold stick hour markings at five-minute intervals, three subdials, two pushers and a crown for time adjustment. The rubber strap comes in a stunning black hue that further elevates the look of the watch. Moreover, it is fitted with a buckle clasp to ensure a secure fit on the wrist.
- MORE DETAILS
Just Watches will service every brand name watch sold on our website for a period of 2 years after purchase. All our products go through rigorous quality tests. You will the original manufacturer's warranty card with every purchase on our website.
All products sold on our website come with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. If you face any problems with your watch post your purchase, you can reach out to us at our helpline number or book an appointment at the nearest store near you.
What's Not Covered
Every brand has their individual warranty policy. However, we have outlined cases below which are excluded generally from Manufacturer's Warranty.
- External wear-and-tear from normal daily use.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch
- Defects caused by outside force, improper use, or ANY such incidental damages which occur by dropping or banging the timepiece.
- Any lost/missing stones or gems on the outer portion of the watch or watch face
- Outside modifications and third party repair attempts void the warranty
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.