Just Watches will service every brand name watch sold on our website for a period of 2 years after purchase. All our products go through rigorous quality tests. You will the original manufacturer's warranty card with every purchase on our website.
All products sold on our website come with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. If you face any problems with your watch post your purchase, you can reach out to us at our helpline number or book an appointment at the nearest store near you.
Over and above the manufacturer's warranty, we offer 1 year additional Just Watches warranty, all terms and conditions of the manufacturer's warranty matched.
What's Not Covered
Every brand has their individual warranty policy. However, we have outlined cases below which are excluded generally from Manufacturer's Warranty.
- External wear-and-tear from normal daily use.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch
- Defects caused by outside force, improper use, or ANY such incidental damages which occur by dropping or banging the timepiece.
- Any lost/missing stones or gems on the outer portion of the watch or watch face
- Outside modifications and third party repair attempts void the warranty
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.